What it's all about!!!

My photo
Hey Hey guys and (maybe)girls? ok so let me give you a little information about myself and what this blog is all about,So me first! I'm 20 years old I live in England with my family I am a BIG music fan I like all types of rock music, I play guitar in a band our style? think Blink-182 meets the cure I also record my own music, other major interests include gaming, movies,and BEER!!!! haha, ok enough about me as for the blog I intend to do reviews on games, movies,and other cool stuff and also try to help you guys out (should you need it) with stuff like how to record your own music IE (What hardware and software to use), how to start playing the guitar and even what classes to use on call of duty! haha seriously anything I can help with I'll help you,So yeah in the words of mr leeroy jenkins LETS DO THIS!!!! XD

Sunday 19 September 2010

machinima respawn

I know alot of you guys will of seen this youtube channel but for all you guys that haven't seen it you should check it out, It's called machinima respawn  I was told about this from my call of duty partner in crime and awesome DJ Paul Francini it's basically a ton of gameplay videos that people have recorded and put up i only go on for the call of duty vids but they do have alot of other games to check out.

here are a few of my favourites



























No comments:

Post a Comment