What it's all about!!!

My photo
Hey Hey guys and (maybe)girls? ok so let me give you a little information about myself and what this blog is all about,So me first! I'm 20 years old I live in England with my family I am a BIG music fan I like all types of rock music, I play guitar in a band our style? think Blink-182 meets the cure I also record my own music, other major interests include gaming, movies,and BEER!!!! haha, ok enough about me as for the blog I intend to do reviews on games, movies,and other cool stuff and also try to help you guys out (should you need it) with stuff like how to record your own music IE (What hardware and software to use), how to start playing the guitar and even what classes to use on call of duty! haha seriously anything I can help with I'll help you,So yeah in the words of mr leeroy jenkins LETS DO THIS!!!! XD

Friday 17 September 2010

R.I.P PS3 2008-2010 :( (PS3 FIX)

Hey peoples! So to start this Blog off I thought I'd tell you all about my tragic loss this week, Yes my ps3 sadly passed away and I swear I don't think I've ever felt so lost in my life haha oh and thats not my ps3 in the picture I didn't drop it or anything  I just stole that picture from google but i did draw the red man crying :) haha  but yeah what happens is it will play for about 5 minutes overheats then shuts off with a blinking red light there are two common faults the ps3 is prone to the YLOD (Yellow light of death) and RLOD (red light of death) Well mine is none of them BUT the fix is the same, so anyway i took the ps3 into town to get it looked at in the market I had mixed prices from pretty much everyone one guy told me he could fix it for £80 another said £60 and both offered me a 30 day guarantee and then i went into a game shop that also does repairs and the guy said he could fix it for £45 but offered no guarantee because he said it WILL happen again it could be 2 weeks or 2 months, i admired his honesty and decided to just take my ps3 home and cry!! Haha nah this story has a happy ending i thought to myself I'm not going pay that much to get it repaired and be in constant fear of it breaking again so i ordered myself a ps3 slim which comes on monday!! I can't tell you how much I've missed playing on call of duty, and as for my broken ps3 well I've been watching some video's on youtube on how to fix it myself Basically it involves a heat gun and some thermal paste and even though i may have to do it every month its still ALOT cheaper than paying someone to fix it for you.



If any of you guys get this same problem here's a video on how to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment